Races

Sunday, August 9, 2015

the Saturday run

I got 6 miles in today.  Originally I had hoped to do 10, but I didn't feel great this morning.  6 miles is absolutely fantastic, and I have nothing to complain about. 

I ran late in the morning, and it did start to really heat up.  I enjoyed listening to an audiobook...something I don't usually do when running.  

Of all the notable parts of the run, the most notable of all was the snake I encountered!  He was slithering and the forked tongue was out.  I hated every part of running into that snake.  It spooked me for the last 1.5 miles!  

I ran at about an 8:50 pace.  I'm 8 weeks pregnant today.  So far I haven't missed out on anything.  I rode my bike several times to work.  I went to yoga and lifted.  

Most importantly, we saw the heartbeat on ultrasound!!!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...