Races

Monday, January 25, 2016

31 weeks

Still getting it done.  This picture is right after I ran 4 miles on my treadmill.  I've been feeling a lot better about my running this pregnancy because I know what to expect and how to run through pain.  

Last pregnancy I constantly got down on myself if I had to cut a run short or stop because of pain.  This pregnancy I've purposefully set out to do interval type workouts that incorporate jogging and/or walk breaks.  It has really made the longevity of running much better.  

In my sprint intervals I'm able to get the treadmill up to speeds beyond 8.0.  I'm quite satisfied with that.  Mostly, I'm extremely grateful for being blessed with a healthy/strong body and healthy baby.  

Yee'go

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...